Meeting of which details are below was held as per the offer made in the letter above. Important meetings are planned and anybody interested should attend as a participant or observer.
I participated in the meeting below in the section of TOD. Link to presentation:
Mumbai Transformation Support Unit, EMBARQ India and MESN invites you for the Stakeholder Workshop on Land Use and Transportation Integration. Following are the details of the workshop:
Topics related to Land-Use Transportation Integration:
2. Transit Oriented Development (T.O.D)
3. Public Transport
4. Road infrastructure
6. Capacity Building
You can participate in the Workshop in following 2 ways:
1. Prepare a 10 minute presentation on any of the issues mentioned above.
2. Participate in the discussion which will be held in each session.
Pre workshop task:
Document reading from Preparatory Studies for Mumbai Development Plan 2014-2034 available on
- Refer to Transport chapter (page 126 to 150) in the following document:
- Refer page no 258 to 279 in the following document:
The presentation should focus on following 3 aspects related to the topics:
2. Guide lines
3. Institutional Setup
Important dates to remember:
1. Indicate about your participation in the discussion by 14th Dec 2013.
2. Indicate about your participation in the presentation by 13th Dec 2013.
3. Send your presentations by 16th Dec 2013.
Details of the Program:
Date: 17th December 2013
Venue: Mumbai Transformation Support Unit, 11/13, Botawala Building, 3rd floor, Horniman Circle, Fort, Mumbai – 23.
|S.no||Topic of Discussion||Timing|
|Registration||10:00 am to 10:30 am|
|Presentation on Land-Use and Transport overview as specified in the preparatory studies of Development Plan 2014-2034||10:30 pm to 11:00 am|
|Parking||11:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|Transit Oriented Development||1:00 pm to 2:30 pm|
|Any Other topic||2:45 pm to 4:15 pm|
|Way Forward||4:15 pm to 6:00 pm|
Contact details: Phone no: Ms. Uma Padhye – 22662957/ 22690910, Email id: email@example.com